Thursday, April 28, 2011

homeschooling

I dreamed that my son chandler who has a hard time at school and is in kindergarten, didn't want to conply to the teachers wishes. He didn't want to sit nicely like the other children. He wanted to lay down on the floor and stick his bum up in the air. So the teachers were very frustrated with him.
So I thought, how can I teach chandler while letting him behave the way he wants.
That's when I thought of homeschooling. the perfect solution to the problem.
I could teach him while if he wants to fool around that's ok.
so I told the teachers that i'm picking up his stuff and that I'll be teaching him from home.
At home I looked up Phoenix foundations' phone number (it's a homeschooling foundation)

On the same dream, I was at the grocery store and there was a line up behind me.
I was in the self serve cashier and people behind me were getting annoyed that I was taking my time.
That's it, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment