Wednesday, March 23, 2011

exotic dancer



I dreamt that I wanted to be an exotic dancer again and I went and applied.

The man said no, saying I'm too sweet and gentle.

I told him I really wanted a job and I wouldn't back down.

He said to come back in an hour.

So in my hour off I went shopping at value village for costumes that I could alter and make myself.


I went back to see the man and he told me he'll give me a try.

So I danced for a little audience and the agent said I was really good and that he'll give me a try.

My next show was a few hours away so I fell asleep in my car.

The agent came to get me saying I was up next.

I didn't have any costumes yet so I went as is.

I did my show, and I interacted with the audience.


After the show, I asked the man how do you earn loonies from the audience,

he gave me chuckie cheese token instead of loonies and I turned it down.

Then my daughter woke me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment