Wednesday, March 9, 2011

school bus



I dreamed I was driving a school bus.

I was being trained a couple of years ago to be a school bus driver and I quit my training because there was no openings available for driving school bus.

So I dreamed that I adjusted the seat and the steering wheel and I was driving the school bus.

When it came to parking time, I parked it in the wrong spot.

That was my dream and now I'm going back to bed, it's only 6:55 here, I can sleep a few more minutes before getting up to get the kids ready for school.

bye for now.

oh, I just remebered something:
I was working at walmart as a hairdresser ( yes, walmart had a hair salon) and it wasnt' busy at all and I kept on taking breaks and drinking water.
Also, Mrs Steeve's son worked at walmart too.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you remember my secret blog site. Here it is: http://myworriestoday.blogspot.com/
    There's lots of good stuff there going way back.

    ReplyDelete