Friday, March 4, 2011

March 3rd 2011

Last night I dreamed of Rick again. Its very hard to resist the temptation of going to the recycling plant to see Rick. If my husband were to find out I not only kissed Rick in real life last summer but to know that I think of him in my nighttime dreamings!Twenty minutes ago I went out to get a bone for Treatz and I went to a few places that have a bulletin board to post my new business cards on teaching piano out of my own home. One of those places was UFA (United Farmers Association). I posted one of my business cards on their bulleting board,The trouble was that UFA is awefully close to where Rick works and I was so tempted to go see him again, it's been months since I visited him last as my husband forbade me to go to the recycling plant, he does the recycling for me now.I'll keep you posted on the next dream I remember, just keep on visiting my dreams diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment